The BCG Quick Drag system makes it possible to react in a controlled and fast manner with a bite. By minimal turn of the Quick Drag, you immediately set the slip correctly and you are ready for the exciting drill you were waiting for.
Thanks to the super-slow oscillation, the line is perfectly distributed over the spool. This increases your throwing distance what you wish for as a carp fisherman.
With a coil capacity of 320 m / 0.40 mm you always have enough line on your spool to reach even the best cuttings on a long distance. The BCG6000 only weighs 635 g and is therefore much lighter than many comparable Big Pit mills. All this makes the BearCreeks BCG6000 Big Pit Reel the absolute top reel among the carp reels.
- 7 stainless steel ball bearings
- BCG Quick Drag
- ABS body with high impact
- Stainless steel screws
- 1x cold forged aluminum coil
- 1x extra graphite coil
- Smooth carbon disc brake system
- 6.5 mm thick stainless steel main shaft
- Carbon-fiber reinforced, computer-balanced rotor balance system
- Closed braking system
- CNC machined left / right interchangeable aluminum handle
- Wooden handle knob
- Extra bag
- Weight: 635g
- Rinsing capacity 320 m / 0.40 mm
- Transfer 4.1: 1