The black reel body and the wooden handle knob make this casting machine absolutely pleasant for the eye.
The BCG quick drag enables to react to each run of the fish in a controlled way. The most remarkable feature is probably the clean and ultraslow oscillation, which results in a perfect line lay and extremely long casts, allowing anglers to cast greater distances.
With a spool capacity of 320m/0,40mm you will always have enough line on your spool to reach even the remotest spots in big European lakes. BCG6000 only weighs 635g, much lighter than many comparable reels, which makes this reel the perfect tool for feeder and carp anglers.
- 7 sealed precision stainless steel rust resistant ball bearings
- 1 quick set, anti-reverse one way needle bearing
- High-impact ABS graphite body
- Stainless steel screws
- Cold forged long cast aluminum spool and extra graphite spool
- Worm shaft line system
- Smooth carbon washer drag system
- 6,5mm strong stainless steel main shaft
- Carbon-reinforced, computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- Sealed drag system
- CNC Machined Left/Right Exchangeable aluminum handle
- Wooden handle knob
- Extra Pocket
- BCG6000 635g 4.1:1 320m/0,40mm